0% financing available. Up to 3-year loss and damage guarantee.
- Even a Mild Hearing Loss Contributes to Cognitive Decline - July 17, 2022
- How Quitting Smoking & Lowering Blood Pressure Could Support Healthy Hearing - June 1, 2022
- How Often Should I Get a Hearing Test? - May 14, 2022
“Immediate difference in clarity.”
“The quality and performance is really beyond anything I’ve seen.”
“Patients have experienced a significant improvement in sound quality when comparing hearing aids, even to recent technology.”
“Patients have noticed improvement when listening to music and improvement for clarity of softer voices.”
The above are just a few things current hearing aid wearers and hearing professionals have said after trying the latest hearing advancements in the newly released “Made for Life” hearing aids built with Synergy technology.
The latest release of new products (Muse, Halo 2, the Muse CROS System and SoundLens Synergy) represent years of research and clinical trials all aimed at providing better audibility and speech understanding as well as comfort.
Built with Starkey’s brand-new Synergy platform, all our new products are designed so that you can hear all the subtleties of life. Understand the subtle tone or accent in a loved one’s voice and enjoy nuances in the notes of your favorite song.
With new and exciting technological advancements current hearing aid wearers often ask when they should consider upgrading to new technology.
Each person’s need for an upgrade is different, but here are three reasons you may want to consider an upgrade:
- To accommodate a change in hearing: Updating to new technology may be necessary to accommodate a significant change in hearing. If you begin to notice more difficulty understanding speech, TV, or hearing in noise, your hearing may have changed. Keep in mind that age-related hearing loss does change over time. Changes in hearing are expected and hearing acuity often diminishes over time. Upgrading to more sophisticated technology can help compensate for these changes.
- To accommodate a change in lifestyle: Changes in occupational requirements, living situations, and outside interests often require better or different performance from your hearing aids. Conference calls, meetings, or an increase in social activities may require more advanced technology. An active lifestyle can take you from one difficult listening situation to another. Recent advancements in mechanical algorithms help tackle one of the biggest challenges hearing aid wearers face: hearing and understanding speech well in noise. Treating your hearing loss with the most sophisticated technology available will allow you to hear well in a number of challenging environments.
- To improve overall listening performance: Experienced hearing aid wearers often develop specific listening preferences. New advancements give listeners more control over hearing aid settings and functionality. For example, with Halo 2 and the TruLink Hearing Control App, unique listening preferences for specific environments such as a favorite restaurant or coffee shop can be saved and easily accessed as geotagged memories. Changes in wireless technology allows you to seamlessly stream audio from your phone or other media devices directly to your hearing aids. The newest technologies even feature a specific prescription designed uniquely for music for a high-definition audio experience. Ear-to-ear technology also allows your hearing aids to make environmental decisions by communicating with each other, making listening in difficult environments more comfortable. Starkey’s industry-leading feedback technology provides stable gain without whistling, while their Surface Nano Shield technology protects hearing aids from water and oil, reducing the need for repairs.
Having your hearing checked annually and discussing any changes with your hearing professional can help you determine when an update might be necessary. Professionals understand the available hearing aid options and can work with you to find the right technology for your hearing and your lifestyle.